Widgets

The magical point of a Pencil




Franco Clooney - self-taught artist, working in many amazing genre of photorealism. All his works are created with pencil.

"This year I am celebrating its fiftieth anniversary. If it is true that a picture can say more than a thousand words, I - this is what you see. The picture says I love to draw and I love pencil. I have always had overwhelming passion, and drawing one of them. For a long time I have not made ??a drawing for free time to devote to other things, but three years ago I came back. Unfortunately, I have not studied drawing, and all that I know now, I learned by trial and error, and from reading the various guides on the fine arts. "
31 more images after the break...


































0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blog Archive

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.